STUDY IN AUSTRALIA
Every year tens of thousands of international students from all around the world travel to this amazing country to study in its world-class institutions and gain work experience. Australia is a popular study destination among Indian students too. In fact, India is the second most significant source from which international students go to Australia. As per Australian government statistics, in December 2019, there were around 758,154 international students in Australia, out of which 15% were Indians. The country down under has over 1100 educational institutes, and collectively they offer thousands of courses. In addition to superior education, they also provide excellent international student support services. Because of this, Australian institutions consistently rank among the best in the world university rankings. considered equivalent to the degrees from the U.S., Australia, and other European countries.
WHY STUDY IN AUSTRALIA?
Studying in Australia brings you an opportunity to pursue an outstanding education. Australian universities’ research and development efforts have led to discoveries that have benefited millions worldwide. Here are some of the reasons why so many international students prefer to study in Australia.
1. Top study destination : Australian institutions consistently updated their study programs to meet the industrial requirements, due to which they have earned an impressive reputation across the globe. Australian degrees and diplomas are highly valued, and they symbolize proof of quality knowledge and skills.
2. Globally recognized qualifications : Australia provides safe environment to Students as it is like a second home away from home. Almost all Australian Institutes offer programs to make the study experience of students amazing.
3. Immense research opportunities : Australian researchers and academia have contributed immensely to the world. Penicillin, Ultrasound, Black box flight recorder, and revelation of the accelerating universe are some Australian discoveries that changed the world.
4. Scholarships : Australian institutes award over 3,000 scholarships, grants, and bursaries to international students every year. Recently, the Australian Government has contributed over AU$300 in scholarships for international students.
5. Quality living and Safety : Australia is one of the safest countries. Some of its cities have the lowest crime rate in the world. Cities like Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth, and Gold Coast are considered best for International students.
HOW TO APPLY AUSTRALIA STUDY VISA?
Australia Study Visa Process
To apply for Australian Student Visa, student must follow this process:
Step 1: Get offer letter of an Australian Institute.
Step 2: Complete all the documents like SOP, Recommendation Letters, Resume as per the requirements to save time in visa process.
Step 3: Complete an Australian Student Visa application form carefully.
Step 4: After completing application form, students require scanned copies of required documents to upload.
Step 5: Pay the application fees which depends on your home country (Application fees is different for different countries).
Step 6: Apply!
Step 7: Wait for the confirmation mail.
REQUIREMENTS FOR AUSTRALIA
For Undergraduates :
- Minimum marks required in 12th for further studies in Australia are 60% in best four is required (CBSE) and for state board 65% and above in best four.
- Recent pass out candidates are preferred.
- IELTS is required with overall 6.0 bands with no less than 6.0 bands for Direct bachelor degrees and overall 6.0 bands with no less than 5.5. Bands in pathway programs.
For Post- Graduates
Minimum 2 years of work experience after studies are acceptable.
For section I universities 50% and above, for section II universities 55% and section III universities 60% is mandatory.
IELTS is required with an overall 6.5 bands with no less than 6.0 bands for direct master programs and overall 6.0 bands with no less than 5.5 bands in pathway programs.
HOW TO APPLY CANADIAN STUDY VISA?
1. Check the processing time: The procedure of visa application usually takes 3-4 weeks. So, students must go through the Canadian consulate website to know the approximate time required for the process of student visa. Always remember, the time shown in the website is just an estimate, not a guarantee.
2. Determine your way to apply: There are two ways to apply for Student Visa.
I) Online: Student must have access to a scanner or camera to generate copy of your documents for uploading and a valid credit card for fee payment for applying Visa online.
II) In person: Download the application form after reading the instructions carefully. Complete your application form with the help of these instructions.
3. Fill a consent form to get the full assistance Visa Filing Process. You can get help of consultants for this process.
4. Pay Processing Fee: Visa fees in addition to embassy charges must be paid to complete the application process. This processing fee is non-refundable. Moreover, if your spouse/common-law partner/children are accompanying you on your temporary visa, then appropriate processing fees must be paid for them.
5. Submit your application: After processing fee, submission of application form is must. Student will receive a receipt containing unique tracking number.
6. After successful approval of your visa application, candidates will receive notification requesting passport by Canadian Government. Students should not worry about their visa process, Pyramid provides proper guidance about application process.
WORK WHILE STUDY IN AUSTRALIA
POPULAR COLLEGES/ UNIVERSITIES UNDER SDS SCHEME
- ATMC-Charles Darwin University/ Federation/ U Sunshine Coast
- ANU College-Australian National University
- Box Hill Tafe
- Cambridge International College
- Southern Cross University
- Central Queensland University
- Martin College
- Charles Sturt University- Study Group
- Chisholm Institute
- Curtin College
- Deakin College
- Deakin University
- Eynesbury-University of adelaide
- Perth Institute of Business and Technology-ECU
- Flinders International Study Center-FU
- Griffith College-Griffith University
- Edith Cowan University
- International College of Management Sydney
- IIBIT Federation
- JMC Academy
- Kaplan International College
- La Trobe Sydney
- Latrobe Melbourne(Ltm)
- La Trobe University
- MIT Federation
- NewCastle International College
- University of Newcastle
- Macquarie University City Campus
- South Australian Institute of Business and Technology
- Stotts College
- Strathfield College
- Taylor’s College-University of Western Australia
- Taylor’s College-University of Sydney
- TAFE Western Australia (ETI)
- UTS Insearch
- Western SydneyUniversity- City Campus
- Western Institute of Technology
- Victoria University-Sydney Campus
- Bond University
- Kent Institute
- Zenith Business Academy (ECA)
- Victoria University -Sydney (ECA)
- Australian Computer Society (ECA)
- International Training College
- Australian Institute of Higher Education
- James Cook University
SCO-74-75 (Level-2), Sector-17 C, Chandigarh- 160017