STUDY IN CANADA
Home to some of the most renowned universities and colleges, Canada is the top study destination for Indian students. Institutions like the University of Toronto, McGill University, University of British Columbia, York University, University of Alberta, University of Manitoba, and many others are consistently ranked among the top by the world university ranking agencies such as Quacquarelli Symonds and Times Higher Education. The reason being is quality education, world-class infrastructure, and research opportunities.
According to the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), Canada spends more per capita on its Education System than any other country. Over the years, the Canadian education system has seen exponential growth in the education sector, making it one of the best globally. Canadian degrees are considered equivalent to the degrees from the U.S., Australia, and other European countries.
WHY STUDY IN CANADA?
2. Canadian Lifestyle: Canada is the best residential area of the world according to UN survey. Canada is ranked as number One for the past 9 consecutive years. Canada gets a high score because of its high-quality Education System, less crime rate, less violence, reasonable living cost etc.
3. Work Opportunities: Students can work part-time in Canada during their academic course by which they can be able to pay their daily expenses. The maximum duration of part time work is 20 hours/Week. Where students who have opted co-op program can work full time.
HOW TO APPLY CANADIAN STUDY VISA?
1. Check the processing time: The procedure of visa application usually takes 3-4 weeks. So, students must go through the Canadian consulate website to know the approximate time required for the process of student visa. Always remember, the time shown in the website is just an estimate, not a guarantee.
2. Determine your way to apply: There are two ways to apply for Student Visa.
I) Online: Student must have access to a scanner or camera to generate copy of your documents for uploading and a valid credit card for fee payment for applying Visa online.
II) In person: Download the application form after reading the instructions carefully. Complete your application form with the help of these instructions.
3. Fill a consent form to get the full assistance Visa Filing Process. You can get help of consultants for this process.
4. Pay Processing Fee: Visa fees in addition to embassy charges must be paid to complete the application process. This processing fee is non-refundable. Moreover, if your spouse/common-law partner/children are accompanying you on your temporary visa, then appropriate processing fees must be paid for them.
5. Submit your application: After processing fee, submission of application form is must. Student will receive a receipt containing unique tracking number.
6. After successful approval of your visa application, candidates will receive notification requesting passport by Canadian Government. Students should not worry about their visa process, Pyramid provides proper guidance about application process.
WORK WHILE STUDY IN CANADA
1. Working off-campus: Students have permission to work while studying for 20 hours in a week during academic sessions. They are allowed to work full time in their scheduled breaks.
2. Co-op/ internships: These programs are available for such International students, for whom intended employment is an essential part of their study program, as certified by their Canadian academic institution.
3. On-campus work opportunities: Students having valid study permits are eligible to work on-campus at the Canadian institutions.
DOCUMENTATION FOR CANADA ADMISSION
- Passport front and back copy
- IELTS TRF
- 10th onwards all marksheets, degree, backlog (with clear and color scan)
- Appointment letter and Experience letter (if applicable)
- Resume and Statement of Purpose (for some universities)
- Visa Lodgement
- Original Passport
- All clear scanned academic marksheets, degrees, backlogs (10th onwards)
- Application Letter, experience letter, salary slips, account statement (if applicable)
- Statement of Purpose
- Application form IMM 1294e
- Family Information form IMM56455e
- Embassy fee- 150 CAD $
- Biometric fee- 85 CAD $
POPULAR COLLEGES/ UNIVERSITIES UNDER SDS SCHEME
- Bow Valley College
- Concordia University Of Edmonton
- Lakeland College
- Lethbridge College
- MacEwan University
- Medicine Hat College (MHC)
- Norquest College
- Olds College
- Red Deer College
- South Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT)
- St. Mary’s University
- University Of Lethbridge
- Acsenda School of Management
- Adler University
- Alexander College
- Arbutus College
- Camosun College
- Canadian College
- Capilano University
- Coast Mountain College
- College Of New Caledonia (CNC)
- College Of The Rockies
- Columbia College
- Coquitlam College
- Canadian Tourism College (CTC)
- Fairleigh Dickinson University (FDU)
- FIC@Simon Fraser University
- Justice Institute of British Columbia (JIBC)
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University (KPU)
- Langara Centre of Entertainment & Arts
- Langara College
- Northeastern University
- North Island College (NIC)
- Northern Lights College (NLC)
- New York Institute of Technology (NYIT)
- Okanagan College
- Royal Roads University
- Selkirk College
- Stenberg College
- Sterling College
- Sprott Shaw College
- City University
- Thompson Rivers University (TRU)
- Trinity Western University
- University Canada West
- University Of Northern British Columbia
- University of the Fraser Valley
- Vancouver Community College (VCC)
- Vancouver Island University (VIU)
- Western Community College
- Yorkville University
- Saskatchewan Polytechnic
- University of Regina
- University Of Saskatchewan
- Great Plains College
- Parkland College
- Cumberland College
- Yukon University
- Aviron quebec College Technique
- Aviron Technical Institute
- Canada College
- Collège De Comptabilité Et De Secrétariat Du Québec (CCSQ)
- Collège De L’Estrie Inc (CDE)
- Cegep de la Gaspesie et des iles (CEGEP)
- Cegep – Marie Victorian
- M College
- St. Michel College
- Algonquin College
- Alpha @ St Lawrence – Toronto
- BizTech College
- Brock University
- Goodman School of Business
- Cambrian College
- Canadore College
- Centennial College
- Conestoga College
- Durham College
- Evergreen College
- Fanshawe College
- Fleming College
- Georgian College
- Humber College
- Lakehead University
- Lambton College
- Loyalist College
- Niagara College
- Nipissing University
- Northeastern University
- Northern College at Pures-Toronto
- Pures College of Technology
- RUIC@Ryerson University
- Sault College
- Seneca College
- Sheridan College
- St. Lawrence College
- St. Clair College
- Toronto School of Management (TSOM)
- Trent University
- University Of Waterloo
- Wilfred Laurier University
- Yorkville University
- Acadia University
- Mount Saint Vincent University (MSVU)
- Cape Breton University (CBU)
- St. Franscis Xavier University
SCO-74-75 (Level-2), Sector-17 C, Chandigarh- 160017