STUDY IN DUBAI
When we hear Dubai, the first things which come in our mind are Gold Souk, dazzling desserts, beautiful architectural beauty. But many of us don’t know this fact that Dubai is an education hub.
Dubai is located in the Middle East which offers globally recognized educational institutes and fine career opportunities. Plenty of well known foreign universities and institutes have established their campuses in Dubai which provide high-quality education similar to the western standards.
Dubai has an booming economy and provide great career options so living and studying under the sun, sea and sand can be helpful for you after completing your degree. Dubai gives a cosmopolitan lifestyle and a safe place to live and study.
Studying in Dubai can be economically helpful for you. Universities have low cost of programs as compared to nations like USA, UK, Australia and Canada. Dubai is tax-free, so if you choose to work here after completing your program you won’t be needed to pay tax from earnings unlike other countries. Dubai provide quality education. As per World University Ranking, there are many top universities in Dubai.
LIVING IN DUBAI
Before applying one thing you need to know that Dubai is sensitive and has some strict law compared to any other city in the world. UAE being a country which adheres to Sharia Law, has some different dos and don’ts such as-
- You can not eat and drink during the holy month of Ramadan.
- You are not supposed to intimate with your male or female mate in public.
- Drinking in public places is strictly NO.
- You are not allowed to dance or play loud music in public areas.
- You are not allowed to use swear words or rude gestures in public because it is considered as an offence.
Other than these rules, you DO NOT need to worry Dubai is a cosmopolitan city you can enjoy your life along with your studies.
DOCUMENTS AND REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY
The “City of Gold” is the largest city in UAE and has rich economy. There are many universities and colleges where international students are applying. However, to get admission in one of the universities or colleges you need to meet the admission requirements. Of course you require a study visa to study in Dubai if you are an international student or do not belong to 5 gulf countries i.e. Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia. You need to complete all the university fomalities. The following documents are required to apply for Dubai STUDENT VISA:
- A valid passport
- Four passport copies
- Recent twelve passport sized photographs (white backgrounds)
- Offer letter from the university
- Students bank statement for the funds validation
- A letter from university that he/she will be staying in the university accommodation
- Copy of visa fee receipt and tuition fee receipt for the current year of study program
- All academic details
Once you reach to Dubai, you need to undergo medical tests which includes medical test, chest X-ray, Hepatitis C, Hepatitis B, Leprosy, Syphilis and Tuberculosis from authorized medical centre.
OUR STUDY PARTNERS
- Zayed University
- American University in Dubai
- Institute of Management Technology Dubai
- University of Dubai
- Al Falah University
- Canadian University of Dubai
- American University in the Emirates
- The British University in Dubai
- Middlesex University Dubai
- University of Wollongong in Dubai
- Amity University in Dubai
- Manipal University in Dubai
- The Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management
- Al Ghurair University
- Emirates Aviation University
- Dubai Medical College
- Mohammed Bin Rashid University of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Jumeira University
- MODUL University Dubai
- Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science and Technology Dubai
- American College of Dubai
- The College of Fashion and Design
- Al Wasi University
- European University College
- Imam Malik College for Islamic Sharia and Law
- MENA College of Management
- Maktoum Bin Hamdan Dental University College
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland-Dubai
- Rochester Institute of Technology, Dubai